Revolution Brewing has an exciting opportunity for a motivated, energetic and highly organized Marketing & Events intern to assist the Marketing Team in planning and executing our external events. You must be at least 21 years of age and live in the Chicago area. This is a paid, part-time position.
The Marketing & Events Intern will be expected to execute the following tasks:
a. Complete all signage design requests for internal and external event purposes
a. Complete event info sheet for all Revolution Brewing events
b. Finalize event checklist in accordance with event needs (i.e. equipment, signage, staffing, et al).
c. Be present to assist Marketing Team at all events, as needed. Set up, staffing, and tear down are all expected.
a. Maintain consistent inventory for all retail and distributor items.
b. Fulfill pub and retail account merchandise requests, as needed.
c. Complete and present all merchandise BOLs to Marketing Manager for approval before submitting to Finance Dept. for invoicing.
a. Assist administrative staff with all duties related to the growth and development of Revolution Brewing, as needed.
b. Develop and maintain filing of physical filing system for Marketing Team.
5. Social Media
a. Contribute content for approval by Marketing Team
• Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to communicate personably with a wide variety of individuals
• Ability to adopt the Revolution Brewing voice in representing the brand
• Must have valid Driver's License (having a car is a plus)
• Have flexible schedule to work external events as needed
• Basic proficiency in Photoshop and/or Illustrator, as needed
Please respond with resume, cover letter and and relevant portfolios via email only to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.