Revolution Brewing is now hiring for positions at both our brewpub and new production brewery. This page will be updated frequently as positions become available, so check back if you don't see what you are looking for. We provide excellent benefits for full-time employees including health and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings and, of course, a cold beer at the end of the day.
Revolution Brewing is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales and Marketing Intern
Revolution Brewing has exciting opportunities for energetic and enthusiastic interns to work with our sales & events team. Interns will also work in conjunction with distributors throughout the term of the internship. Our internships are full-time paid, temporary positions starting June 1st thru August 31st of 2015. You must reside in one of the following areas to be eligible for this position:
Employment Regions • Lake/McHenry • DeKalb/Kane/DuPage/Kendall • Will/Grundy/Kankakee/Iroquois • Northeast Cook County • Northern Cook County • Southern Cook County • Western Cook County • City of Chicago • Columbus Area (Ohio)
Job Responsibilities • External Marketing Events o Setting up & staffing various beer festivals in the Chicagoland area (weekend availability required). o Distributing marketing materials to industry and interacting with the public as a representative of Revolution Brewing. o Lead product samplings at both on- and off-premise accounts.
• Other o Assist with seasonal brewery activities as needed. o Assist with various office & administrative duties as needed.
Job Requirements • Must be 21 years of age or older (no exceptions). • Must be currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program in business, marketing, advertising, or sales. • Craft beer knowledge is a plus, we are a brewery after all. • Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle. • This position requires travel throughout the Chicagoland area. • Able to lift at least 50 lbs. repeatedly and to maneuver heavier items such as 160 lb. kegs on occasion. • Able to stand in excess of 8 hours at a time.
Please e-mail your cover letter and a PDF of your resume to email@example.com and indicate which of the above employment regions you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Revolution Brewing has an exciting opportunity for a motivated, energetic and highly organized Marketing & Events intern to assist the Marketing Team in planning and executing our external events. You must be at least 21 years of age and live in the Chicago area. This is a paid, part-time position.
Job Responsibilities The Marketing & Events Intern will be expected to execute the following tasks:
1. Signage a. Complete all signage design requests for internal and external event purposes
2. Events a. Complete event info sheet for all Revolution Brewing events b. Finalize event checklist in accordance with event needs (i.e. equipment, signage, staffing, et al). c. Be present to assist Marketing Team at all events, as needed. Set up, staffing, and tear down are all expected.
3. POS/Merchandise a. Maintain consistent inventory for all retail and distributor items. b. Fulfill pub and retail account merchandise requests, as needed. c. Complete and present all merchandise BOLs to Marketing Manager for approval before submitting to Finance Dept. for invoicing.
4. Administrative a. Assist administrative staff with all duties related to the growth and development of Revolution Brewing, as needed. b. Develop and maintain filing of physical filing system for Marketing Team.
5. Social Media a. Contribute content for approval by Marketing Team
Job Requirements • Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field • Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills • Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint • Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects • Ability to work independently and as part of a team • Ability to communicate personably with a wide variety of individuals • Ability to adopt the Revolution Brewing voice in representing the brand • Must have valid Driver's License (having a car is a plus) • Have flexible schedule to work external events as needed • Basic proficiency in Photoshop and/or Illustrator, as needed
Please respond with resume, cover letter and and relevant portfolios via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Revolution Brewing is seeking candidates for an entry-level Area Sales Representative to join our fast-growing company. This position will be located out of our offices at our 50 bbl production brewery in Chicago, IL.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for account level representation and growth of Revolution Brewing products within assigned territory. You must reside in one of the following counties to be eligible for one of these positions: DeKalb, DuPage, Kane or Kendall counties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES: • Work to become the preferred supplier within both accounts and local distributors • Develop expertise on Revolution’s products in the market, as well as those of our competitors • Work 4.5 days per week in the market visiting on and off premise accounts. On average, 1 day per week will be spent traveling to other distributor areas outside of the core territory. ½ day per week will be spent in recap communication to Retailers/Distributors/Director of Sales • Schedule and work with distributors personnel minimally one day per week visiting accounts • Conduct samplings, promotions and trainings at bars and restaurants • Set up and represent at regional festivals • Conduct brewery visits for retailers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications.
• High energy, motivated and successful person who has an outgoing personality • Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience • Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to work effectively with the Sales team • Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially using formulas in Excel • Must have a reliable car and be able to travel; overnight travel will be required of this position. • Must be able to work flexible hours as needed (including evenings and weekends) • Must be able to lift 35-pound cases, as well as maneuver and place 168-lb kegs • Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects • Ability to work independently and as part of a team • Ability to adopt the Revolution Brewing voice in representing the brand
COMPENSATION This is a full-time salaried position with pay commensurate with experience. Revolution is a great place to work and offers an excellent benefits package including paid vacation, fully-paid health and dental insurance and a 401K with company match. To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Revolution Brewing is currently seeking full and part-time hosts for our award-winning Logan Square brewpub. Ideal candidates must be outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic individuals with customer service experience in a high paced environment. Good communication skills and multi-tasking are a must.