Replicale (2014) | Revolution Brewing
Menu Location / Hours Rev Rewards Brewpub Delivery

Brewpub

Hours

Mon-Fri / 11am-1am
Sat / 10am-1am
Sun / 10am-11pm
Brunch (Sat & Sun) / 10am-2pm
Late Night Menu (Mon-Thurs) / 10pm-12am

Humans of all ages are welcome. Four-legged friends (with the exception of service animals) will need to stay at home.

Kitchen open until 1 hour prior to closing.

Large group reservations are accepted on a limited basis, except on Friday & Saturday evenings. Email reservations@revbrew.com to inquire.

Address

2323 N. Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60647

773-227-2739

Brewery + Taproom

Hours

Wed-Thur / 2pm–10pm
Fri / 2pm–11pm
Sat / Noon–11pm
Sun / Noon–6pm

We serve beer & cider only at our tap room, but we welcome you to bring your own food. Humans of all ages are welcome. Four-legged friends (with the exception of service animals) will need to stay at home.

Tours are for guests 21 and up and can be booked online in advance.

Email us for group reservations.

Address

3340 N. Kedzie Ave
Chicago, IL 60618

773-588-CANS

Replicale (2014)

American-Style Amber Ale

Replicale 2014 is being made by 30 members of the Illinois Craft Brewers Guild this year. All 30 versions of this American-style Amber/Red Ale will be showcased at the Oak Park Micro Brew & Food Review on Aug. 16. All of the beers are made with 95% Pilsner malt, and the brewers’ choice of Crystal malt for the remaining 5%. These malts give the beer its pale copper hue. It is hopped with 100% Cascade and dry-hopped with just a bit more, since we didn’t want to overpower the malt. The Replicale committee wanted something on the lighter side for summertime drinkability…

Alc. by vol. – 5.2% 

Bitterness - 40 IBUs 

Availability

Limited Release


  • Draft
Previous Next